Experienced Water Well Driller or Apprentice Position Available:
We are looking for an experienced Water Well Driller or Drillers Apprentice. We are a busy office unlike most construction companies we have more work than we do employees and need to fill a driller or apprentice position as soon as possible. Applicants interested in Apprenticeship need to have at least 2 years Water Well Drilling Experience.
Pay is dependent on experience and licensure both Well Drillers License and CDL preferred. AWDS also offers a generous benefits package including Health and Life Insurance and Paid Time off. Please fill out the application below. Possibility of moving cost assistance for the right applicant.
Andrew Well Drilling Services, Inc. is dedicated to attracting and retaining energetic and intelligent individuals of strong character and initiative, rewarding them fairly in proportion to our success in achieving our goals, and inspiring them with a simple but robust vision of our strengths and the opportunities available to us from careful and effective exercise of those strengths.
In accordance with these principles, it is the policy of the organization to:
- Recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, age, marital status, handicap or any other legally protected status.
- Ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, layoffs, returns from layoffs and any social recreational programs are administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
- We base our decisions of employment and promotion in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
- Our team is comprised of people who thrive in a creative, entrepreneurial environment. "Creative" means we prize versatility and the ability to adapt and grow, and "entrepreneurial" means we challenge our employees to maintain a high level of personal commitment. Meeting these challenges is rewarded.
- We promote from within - a promise to our employees that we back up with opportunities driven by historic business growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Environment
Pre-Employment Drug Screening/Background Checks Required
- Our Services
- Get a Domestic Well Estimate
- Andrew Well Drilling Staff
- Licensing & Experience
- Employment Opportunities
- Water Well Troubleshooting
- Contact Us
Well Drilling Services, Inc.
3405 N 15 E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Phone: (208) 522-2794
Fax: (208) 522-2798